BEACHY CHIC lovely: glass and crochet


Always on the prowl for beachy, I am!

So I could not resist these
handmade
unique
gypsy boho style
glass and crochet
earrings offered at


my photo

Gold thread pairs with aqua glass beautifully.


Who is this
Gypsy Crochet?

She is Brandy,
a Florida-based
creator of lovely
whose work was featured
just last week on a NY
morning news program
as well the blog of stylist
Pamela Pekerman.

my photo

Gypsy crochet earrings like mine
will only set you back around $18...
Can you dig it, beachy boho mama?
And are we loving them styled on a ledger
from 1930 I just snagged?


You can also score a coin purse like
this lovely for around $20.


Wouldn't this piece be outstanding for fall?
A necklace you're not likely to see
hanging around anyone else's neck
at the PTA meeting.
I know that's one of your top priorities these days:
Must make fashionably beachy statement at the middle school.
Whate'r. Still. They're one of a kind!


my photos

Surely I'm not the first one
to get carried away collaging
snaps of a sweet little pair of chunky
gypsy-chic adornment...

It seems to me
is proof positive
even reasonably priced
artful objects
can make a big splash
in a deep blue sea of inspiration.

Aren't these gems unique?