romantically rustic collections


Recently I discovered the beyond
lovely and must read blog
where today bloggers
are sharing their collections.


I collect only a few things:

Beautiful reminders of the sea
and of vacations at the beach.


Vintage jewelry
(rosaries are my favorite)
and vintage pottery like
the old made in England
marmalade and meat crocks
in first image at top.

I don't have a collection yet,
but I would like to collect more
antlers like the one at top.
Why?
They are natural hooks just
begging to be strung with a
beautiful necklace.


Unusual little stones.
(I'll tell you more about these
natural shaped heart stones
from Israel very soon!)


And ballet slippers.
(This is not me btw.
It's a friend who let me
style her and even cut her hair!).

Thank you, Suzanne
for the opportunity to share,
for your consistently strong writing,
and for your lovely spirit which
moves me and makes me want to
hug you tight with every post!

Do you collect?