July's Shopping

These are the few things that I bought during this month.
DSCF7845_1
White shirt with a lovely pink skull <3 from Terranova.

necklace_1
Necklace from Terranova.

angle brush_1
Angled Brush for Gel Eyeliner from Essence.

Gel eyeliner_1_picnik
Black Gel Eyeliner - is the first time that I have one, and tried it out, pratice makes it perfect.

Garnier_1
I have dry skin ssoooo I need powerfull creamy creams :P A couple of  months ago I bought the red bottle, very good, since that one was over, I decided to try a different one.

opilca_1
Yeah... WAX! You would believe how hard it was to find roll on wax, or even wax in a bottle...  the only type of wax that I could find, were those that come on the paper already.... so when I saw this baby, it was like the Holy Grail, with angelic music on the backround lol.

DSCF7933
Today I decided to paint my nails grey (Risqué, New York) it goes with the weather here in Pargue..... I had the weekend and just my luck, the weather is absolute crap! All day raining.. BAH!