In news that will shock one person, turns out Mildred ?Patty? Baena lied to her husband for 13-years about the paternity of ?their? son; that?s the real reason her husband is listed as father to the teenager on the boy?s birth certificate, yet the couple?s divorce papers list no minor children. Along with sleeping with the boss whenever his wife would go out for a mani-pedi, the mistress also told her husband her love child with her boss was biologically his. Rogelio Baena spoke to Entertainment Tonight in an exclusive interview to express his betrayal over the affair, having only learned the boy?s paternity one week ago along with the rest of the world. Having formerly seen Schwarzenegger as a ?hero,? the mistress? ex-husband does his best Darth Vader impression sending this message to the child, ?I am your father. That?s all.? Which is nice, I hope he means it and doesn?t turn his back on the kid. ?[I'm] angry. [I'm] very, very angry. [Mr] Schwarzenegger was my hero. Now, I feel betrayed.? In related news, the mistress had a DNA test when her son was a toddler to prove Schwarzenegger was the father. ?Arnold knew all along that [the boy] was his child,? a source told RadarOnline.com. ?But Mildred insisted on a DNA test and it proved that Arnold was the father.?
Related Celebrity Gossip:
Breaking Celebrity News:
LINKS FROM AROUND THE WEB
�
Source: http://amygrindhouse.com/rogelio-baena-entertainment-tonight.html
Radha Mitchell Ashley Tisdale Sophia Bush Amanda Bynes Lindsay Lohan