A pseudo-heroe for a couple of minutes


Sunday, 28 of March, my friends and I decided to go out to a park and have a picnic. So since we need it "picnic food" we went shopping at our local ASDA :P
When we were almost finished, I bumped into a little Asian girl, and I said "OH I'm sorry.", and I notice that the girl was sad, and I thought that I had hurt her in someway...
- OH, did I hurt you?!?!
- I lost my mommy... - said the little girl... I kinda panicked, then a man came and started to talking, and I thought for a moment that he was her father, but he was saying...
- Take the little to a employee.
Luckily a Asda employee was right there next to us, and by this time he noticed also that the little girl was lost. So I asked the girl name, she answered crying, Natasha it was, and I told her mine. So the Asda employee told me to follow him and take the girl with me, so I grabbed her hand, and the Asda employee told someone on his walky talky about the little girl, I tried to calm the girl, saying that everything was going to be alright, that we were going to find her mommy. As we were approaching the Costumer Service place, her Asian father appeared "NATASHA!" he said, he looked really P.O., poor girl just ran into her father's arms crying. So I went to meet up with my friends, and heard the Asda guy saying that it was the 3rd that this has happen in a week....
If I hadn't bumped into the little girl, I would probably won't notice her, 'cause my friends didn't, and in a way , here in the U.K. we are used to seeing little kids, in one part of a place and the parent on the other, and the parent doesn't look that much concerned about it... which is horrible in my opinion.
One word.... pedophiles.... I'm just saying.